Your Nationwide Partner
for Savings on Your Towing and Storage Fees
Want to save money on costly towing charges?
Tired of ongoing storage fees piling up while your vehicle sits in the tow yard?
SCA's Towing and Storage Services team is ready to head to the negotiation table for you. Even better? We do it at no cost to you!
Our team will audit your Towing and Storage assignments, analyze all costs and coverages, and negotiate a reduced cost. We then pass along to you 75% of the savings.
95% Success Rate +
Savings of at Least 20%
We have deep relationships with third party carriers that we will leverage on your behalf to ensure costs are always allocated accordingly. In addition, we'll help reduce storage fees by ensuring we remit same-day payment to storage yards. Finally, our professionals will perform a thorough audit of all invoices. The end result is a savings of at least 20% for our customers on 95% of their assignments that we handle.
Thorough Coverage Examinations
and Tough Negotiators
SCA's team will thoroughly review every policy to formulate a complete picture on what coverages are available. We'll then go to work negotiating a better deal for you with all other involved parties, driving 75% of the savings directly back to your bottom line.
Full Service Towing and Storage Solutions
When you entrust SCA with your Towing and Storage needs, we're with your every step of the way. Even after we've successfully completed your negotiations, we'll cooridnate the transportation and salvage of the damaged property so you can save time, save stress, and above all, save cost.
Take the Burden of Complex Assignments Back from Your Adjusters
Adjusters typically are not trained in the practice of cost negotiations. When you partner with SCA, they don't need to be. Our full-service resolution handles the complexities of a Towing and Store assignment, allowing your adjusters to focus on handling more files and delivering exceptional service to your policyholders.
Top 10 Reasons to Entrust SCA with Your Towing and Storage Resolution Services
1. If you don't save money, we don't make money.
2. We'll identify all available coverages.
3. We work with third party carriers to ensure costs are properly allocated, or reallocated if needed.
4. We leverage our relationships to negotiate lower towing costs.
5. We leverage our relationships to negotiate more favorable daily storage fees, saving you potentially thousands in unnecessary costs.
6. We facilitate same-day payments to tow yards to reduce costs.
7. Our team expedites the moving, storage or salvage of your vehicles.
8. SCA removes work from your adjusters' plates so they can focus on other high priority claims.
9. Our nationwide service is built to rapidly resolve all phases of the assignment, delivering faster completion, less cost and more peace of mind.
10. We keep just 25% of the net cost reduction, driving the other 75% directly to your bottom line.