SCA Claim Services is proud to be partnering with and lending education support to the National Association of Catastrophe Adjusters (NACA) and its members.
As the name states, NACA members traditionally have handled catastrophe claims, commonly known as CATs. There are opportunities, however, for CAT claim handlers to branch out into the daily claims arena and therefore expand their income potential.
As a nationwide leader with more than four decades of expertise in servicing auto, specialty, and property claims, SCA has joined forces with the NACA to provide educational support to its members who are seeking to broaden their skillset.
At the recent NACA convention held in Las Vegas, several members of the SCA team lead sessions on a variety of topics to the benefit of the NACA members in attendance. These included:
- Introduction to Automotive Appraisal featuring SCA President Tim Davis and Vice President of Operations Nick Napier
- Principles of Damage Photography featuring SCA Chief Operating Officer Jon Gironda
- Principles of Specialty Vehicle / Heavy Equipment Claims featuring SCA Chief Operating Officer Jon Gironda
- Collision Repair Procedures featuring SCA Chief Operating Officer Jon Gironda and Vice President of Operations Nick Napier
- Auto Catastrophe Field Fundamentals and Process featuring SCA Vice President of Operations Nick Napier and Franchise Owner Kirk Nielsen
- Appraisal Clause Handling in Auto Claims featuring SCA Director of Field Operations Alex Aleksanyan
SCA Claim Services, founded in 1979, is a national appraisal and adjusting company providing services to insurance carriers, financial services companies, adjusting companies, municipalities and other organizations. In addition to private passenger vehicles, SCA has a dedicated specialty unit that appraises heavy equipment and commercial vehicles, and a dedicated residential and commercial property damages unit as well.
For more information about SCA and the range of appraisal and adjusting services provided, please visit scaclaims.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.